Trimline in Raytown, MO offers window tinting with a lifetime guarantee. Every install is crafted to perfection for any vehicle. Our installers have over ten years of experience, and are capable of meeting your standards.
Things to Know When Buying Window Tint
- Not all tint is created equal
- Not every manufacturer offers a lifetime guarantee
- Some tint will indeed fade or bubble and leave you spending more money later
- Window tinters do not have the same experience installing film
It’s a known fact, depending on where you have your tint installed, you could end up spending a lot more money in the long run. Save yourself from the frustration and decide on a quality installation, and window film.
Cheaper is Not Better a Better Choice
Have many times have you heard of places that install window tint in the Kansas City area for very low prices? Most likely you’ve heard about these offers a few times. You see it all the time online; business offering Groupon deals for multiple customer discounts. However, what you’re not being told is that those places are most likely using a low quality film that will fade and fail no matter what. You simply cannot be in the business of manufacturing window tint material, sell to tint shops for low prices, and expect it to be any kind of decent quality. Sure, there’s those times when you just need some tint installed on your car, which you’re maybe leasing, or even don’t plan to keep for very long.
But you might take into consideration that a dealership will charge you for having to take the film off when you return the car. And if your a person who doesn’t want to hand something like this off to another person, you may consider buying a well-made film, and installation.
Our Window Tinting Installation Guarantee
- You’re never responsible for a bad installation or failing film
- We’re in it for the long run, and you can expect only the best material
- We’ve been located in the Kansas City area for over thirty years now
- Expect that we’ll be here to fulfill your warranty if you have have issues
- We don’t just care about your money, we care about you and your car
Kansas City is a big place, and there’s plenty of shops to choose from. We don’t just want to be know as another tint shop. We want to be known as your tint shop. Check out some of our installations below to get an idea of what kind of shading you’re looking for on your car.
20% Window Tint Dodge Charger
35% Dodge Avenger
20% Factory Match Chevy 2500 HD
35% Legal 2014 Nissan Murano
We hope you see by now how important it is to rely on a professional to install window tint on your vehicle. Still not convinced? Mention this article, and we’ll give you a 10% discount off your next car!